|This page is outdated because it has not been updated since the media blackout ended.|
- June 25, 2007: Stuart Bishop of ComputerAndVideoGames.com brings news of NetDevil remaking MMO Jumpgate.
- May 30, 2008: TenTonHammer's Cody Bye gives an Exclusive Look at Crafting and PvP.
- June 11, 2008: Kody with Curse.com presents Part 1 of a First Look at Jumpgate Evolution
- June 15, 2008: Kody's Jumpgate Evolution First Look: Part 2 at Curse.com.
- August 13, 2008: Exclusive Bleakstone Sector Developer Diary from Cody Bye at TenTonHammer.
- August 30, 2008: JGE Hands-on report from Penny Arcade Expo '08, by GameSpot's Sophia Tong.
- August 31, 2008: JGE Hands-on PAX '08 blog report by 'SWATJest' of Stratics.com.
- September 2, 2008: JGE Hands-on PAX '08 report by John Funk of Warcry.com.
- September 5, 2008: JGE Hands-on PAX '08 report by Carolyn Koh of MMORPG.com.
- September 9, 2008: JGE Hands-on PAX '08 report by IGN Vault Network's Anna Steffer.
- September 9, 2008: JGE Hands-on report from the Leipzig Games Convention by Siam Choudhury of MMOGamer.com.
- September 29, 2008: JGE report from the Leipzig Games Convention by Allakhazam's Becky "Tovin" Simpson.
- February 4, 2009: JGE Progress Report by Jon Wood of MMORPG.com.
- February 7, 2009: New York Comic Con report on the innovation of JGE by Andrew "Tamat" Beegle of Allakhazam.
- February 22, 2009: "Can It Convert Old MMO Gamers?" hands-on report from Codemasters Gamers Day '09 in San Francisco, by 'Medeor' of TenTonHammer.
- March 27, 2009: JGE Hands-on Game Developers' Conference report by 'AndrewP' of GameSpot.