A few pointers to remember when posting to the forum:
- Search the forum before you post. There may already be a discussion topic created.
- Make the title as specific as possible. Titles such as "Problem..." give others no description of what might be going on.
- Add a link to the wiki article where you are experiencing the issue.
- Sign your posts with (~~~~). That way respondents know to whom they are speaking and when you posted.
- Be nice! This is a community with users of all different abilities, so be respectful when both asking and answering questions.