He lives in Maastricht, The Netherlands. And works as a ICT developer.
An experienced MMO player. He has been playing MMOs for many years spending considerable time on Jumpgate, Shattered Galaxy, Earth & Beyond, Final Fantasy XI, EVE Online and Pirates of the Burning Sea and dipping into a variety of other titles.
- Help setting up the infrastructure including Categories and Templates
- Possibly create a bot to work with JGE xml feeds when/if they are made available.
- Helping out the wiki with normal edits.
- Wiki discussions
- Keep an eye on.
- Design during beta's, finalize before launch, streamline when needed.
- Squad Namespace and Template
- Get consensus with main editors. discussion
- asap, preferably even before closed beta.
- Request Namespace
- Design Template
- Flight and Aim reticule post by Rockjaw
- E3 2010:
- Summarized E3 info
- JGE E3 blog
- Q&A session
- http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7721701 (video)
- http://community.codemasters.com/forum/jumpgate-pilot-chat-1082/417435-jge-e3-stream.html#post6256768 (see also rest of thread)
- Chaotix - LotD Attends E3 JGE
- Gametrailers Video
- JGE-Gameplay preview
- Gameinformer - JGE Impresses at E3
- Gamepro - E3 2010 JGE Hands on
- RPGfan - E3: JGE impressions
- spinksville - best of E3
- Nfamous - First impressions (and Risk vs reward)
- Gamespot -we just played Jumpgate Evolution
- Icrontic - JGE imperessionS @ E3
- Gamerzenith - Hands On Preview – Jumpgate: Evolution
- Massively - E3 2010: Hands-on with Jumpgate Evolution
- Awesomegameblog - E3 2010: Jumpgate Evolution
- short articlel + oct starting screens
- IGN - E3 2010: Jumpgate Evolution Returns
- MMORPG.com: Jumpgate Evolution: E3 2010: Hands-On Impressions
- GamingWeez Q&A
Category:Spacecraft options imho: